Thursday, October 14, 2010

Call 25 : BRIGHT SUNSHINE

Hello Son,                                  (continue from Call 24)

Woah, so now that we've got that all figured up and cleared up, that EVERY WE DO, we should do for God, a nice lil song came on a few minutes later. At 10:31am : I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW. It was the rainbow part that caught Mom's attention. :D


I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
Sun-shiny day!

After reflecting on the lines of IF I DIE YOUNG, (by the way Justine says, that's a nice song), at the time of writing this call, how You asked God to send your mother a rainbow, so she would know You are safe with Him, and the message that Everything We Do, we should do for God ... 

This song sure feels like a nice closure to all the song-messages of Tuesday.

Just when we thought there couldn't possibly, P-O-S-S-I-B-L-Y, be anymore song-messages that day, A NOTE TO GOD (by Charice) came right after that, filling the car and leaving Mom in awe. 




If I wrote a note to God
I'd pour my heart out on each page ...

Grant us the faith to carry on
Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone ...

Pretty overwhelming, wouldn't You say? Certainly a good feeling. Correction, a GREAT feeling! Somehow, that day, that Tuesday, there was an unmistakable connection that was going on in the car. We were in the car for about an hour, driving from home to Cititel, to Subang Airport, and then to Taipan. 


It all started with a nice cheery greeting with profound lyrics in the RIVER OF DREAMS.


I've been searching for something
Taken out of my soul
Something I would never lose
Something somebody stole


When God carried You home, something WAS taken out of her soul.


Realizing that she is still searching, through the next song, IF I DIE YOUNG, You found a way to assure your mother that you're safe with God. Give her a rainbow, You ask God. That's the sign.



Then, there was a further scream at the top of her lungs : WHAT'S GOING ON?

And I pray, O my God, do I pray
I pray every single day
For a revolution

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out what's in my head
And I'm, I'm feeling a little peculiar

So I wake up in the morning and I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs
What's Going On???


Followed by a soothing assurance by God in the next song, EVERYTHING I DO, I do it for You. 


 GOD says :
Look into my eyes and You will see
What You mean to ME
Search your heart, search your soul
And when You find ME there
You'll search no more

She says :
There's no love, like YOUR love
And no other could give more love
There's no way, unless YOU're there
All the time, all the way

Having been enlightened to that, she can now see clearly - That everything we do, we should do it for God. 

Hence, the song, I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW.  


The rain is gone, the pain is gone, and the rainbow she has been praying for is here. It's gonna be a bright sun-shiny day. It doesn't end there, because what good is a bright sun-shiny day without God in her life?


And so, the final message, a final reminder to her, before the song messages ended, is to drop a note and start communicating with God for strength, faith and hope. The song NOTE TO GOD clearly emphasizes that.

Oh My Oh Boy Oh Wow ... This is all pretty astounding. These messages make perfect sense to Mom. Somehow, those songs have jumped up and spoken to her in a way she is not able to fully describe. The lyrics had seemed to filter through her mind, and certain lines just stand bold and glaring, grabbing her fullest attention. Like they were highlighted in her brain.

Say Hi to God. Will definitely write a note to God tonight. <3 

Thanks for all the song-messages, Son. 

Missing You. <3