Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Call 533 : RAINBOW ZAP

Hello Son,



Tomorrow is a public holiday. Hurray!



This afternoon at 2 pm, Dad and Mom were at a nearby mall for lunch.



Our food came. 



We ate.



Mom's seafood pan mi was way too salty.



So anyway, when we were done, Mom told Dad to wait for a bit whilst she went to the book store, which was within like 50 walking steps away.



Mom said, "I need go get some coloured paper. Be back in 10 minutes ..."



Dad was like, "Are -- you -- sure?"



Mom made a face and strutted off.



She reached POPULAR, and walked in.



She walked straight on and stopped to look at some story books on display.



Would You believe it but suddenly, without any warning, these lyrics came on over the PA system.



Somewhere -- over -- the -- rainbow

Way up high
 
There's a land that I heard of

Once in a lullaby



Gasp! Mom took a quick glance at her cell.



2:56 pm.



Secret code : 4



Smile.



Quickly, Mom sent a text to dad:

256 somewhere over the rainbow just came on.



Humming to herself and enjoying the song by herself, she browsed through some primary one books. It wasn't until the next lyric zapped her that she let out another gasp!



It's amazing how you can speak right through my heart

Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Try as I may I can never explain

What I hear, when I don't say a thing



Her eyes shot to the time.



3:01 pm.



Decode : 4



OMG ...



Seriously???



Two songs, Daniel? One after another?



You're right here with Mom, aren't You, Son?



Mom text Dad : 



301. when u say nothing at all. don't u think son whispered to me to step into popular (bookstore)?  I just walked in like 10 seconds before rainbow started ...



and the zap songs came.



First, the rainbow song ...



and then, you say it best, when you say nothing at all ...



ZAP ZAP ZAP .



Mom was shaking her head with a chuckle.



Son son son, how do You do it? How do You make your presence felt all the time? Everyday, You remind Mom that you're near. If only she could just spend all her time on her call blog ... she has so much to say ... and her inciDANS are always amazing!



Mom soon came across this book that made her stopped short in her tracks.







She had stood there for a brief moment, debating whether or not that -- EVIDENS -- that was starring at her right in her face, was a zap. The spelling is after all, incorrect. 



It should be eviDANS.



Pause.



Was that a zap?



Pause.



Pause some more.



All of a sudden, quite unexpectedly, she suddenly heard the lyrics from above :



"Hello, is it me you're looking for ..."

  

Mom's hand flew up in slow motion, to cup her mouth as she stood right there -- motionless.



Oh --- my --- gosh.



You have so gotta be kiddin' her.



Hello??? (Lionel Ritchie)



She glanced at the time.



It was 3:09 pm.



Decode : 21



Omg.



Seriously?



How perfect is your timing, Son?



You definitely went to heaven with all your (video game) skills.



It was unbelievable.



Mom text Dad : 

309 pm hello ... i was lookin at dis (evidens photo) and wondering whether to take photo bc spelling not correct ... omg ... must get on the blog tonight ...



Mom did not wait for the song to end. She was too happy and too excited, she wanted to get Dad right away. 



She found Dad, and started to talk at one thousand words per minute.



Omg ... how would I know when to go to Popular? The moment I walked in, SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW ... she sang out loud ... and right after that, it was ... You say it best when you say nothing at all ... omg ... and then, I saw this book EVIDENS ... and I was like standing there thinking of whether to take a photo and suddenly the Hello song came on ... Hello, is it me you're looking for??? Omg ... I can't believe it ... I have to talk to him tonight! I must.



Dad grinned.



Omg.



Anyway, we soon went back to school.



Everything was quite normal.



Until reading time.



Mom called a 5 year old girl. It was her turn to read.



The girl read page after page after page ...



until she turned to this page :






Mom looked at the word silently.



DANGER.



Flashback.



Your very first 3 syllable word.



DANGEROUS.



She suddenly saw DAN just staring right back at her.



She could really feel her son's presence.



Mom took out her cell phone and snapped a photo.



The girl asked, "Why are you taking a photo, teacher Lynn?"



Your mother mumbled something -- can't remember what now.



Anyway, after reading, the girl left her.



Mom was then reading with another child.



Shortly after, about 10 minutes later, that same girl came to Mom and said, "Teacher Lynn, can you take a photo of my rainbow? This is for my mummy."



Mom turned to her ... and saw this:







Oh My Lord.



Mom took out her cell and took a snapshot. She had remained calm and quite normal, whilst all the time, her heart was pounding and head was going, OMG OMG, a rainbow .. and a SON???



ZAP ZAP ZAP.



It was a beautiful moment for Mom.



That evening, she came back to get Justine for dinner.



Mom walked into the house, and Just said, "I sent an audio of IF I DIE YOUNG this morning ..."



Really? Mom asked. Your mother obviously did not see that in her text. 



Jus and Mom walked to the lift. Dad was waiting for us in the car. 



Jus said, "Let me play it for you ..."









(not sure how to upload an audio)

 


Did You hear that??



Your sister only recorded this line :



Lord, make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother

She'll know I'm safe with you as she stands under my colours



Mom scrolled up her messages to check (at the time of writing this paragraph) and saw that she had received the audio at 11:48 am.



Pause.



She stared at the time.



Oh Gosh.



11:48



Is that not two times 21???



ZAP ZAP ZAP.



Gosh Son. That was too awesome.



Hi Ma, it's Me ... 21 two times. :D



Gosh, do You see? The 5 year old girl drew what Justine sent to Mom this morning.



Think about it.



The rainbow.



The mother.



The son.



Lord, send me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother ...

She'll know I'm safe with You as she stands under my colours ...



How beautiful the lyrics are.



Gosh oh gosh.



How wonderful to know that You are safe with the Lord, Daniel.



Truly, it is amazing how You can speak right to your mother's heart.



Keep the zaps coming, Son. Oh by the way, Son, here's Dylan, the latest addition to the family.



Last Sunday was his first month. 




Here's Mom with the babe. Aunty Di dressed him up in orange.



To your mother's delight.



There's a LION on his outfit, by the way.



Hmmm.



LION ...



Like Daniel in the LION's den, lion? 



Chuckle. You were definitely in our midst, Daniel.

 


Okay, so those are called neon pink for your information.





Here's Dad with Dylon. :D



He's a very good baby. 



Like Justine and You ... <3



(Oh boy. Went over to the sofa whilst waiting for the audio to upload ... The channel was on National Science. As Mom sat there, there was a DR DAN (SOMETHING) that appeared on the screen ... and then MARYLAND ... Mom exclaimed, "DAN ... and Maryland ... Mama Mary ... right after I post his blog (the first time) today ... he's telling me that he received my call ... immediately after, the word DANGEROUS appeared on the screen (anabolic steroids are dangerous) ...OMG!!!Seriously??? ZAP ZAP ZAP!!!)