Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Call 58 : HELLO KITTY

Hello Son, 

Received this email from Aunty Jessie on Sunday, November 14.

Just wanted to tell u about my unusual encounter. 

You know how some people believe that certain sightings might mean a visit from someone who's passed? 





Well, I haven't really been paying attention and I'm constantly killing moths and crickets cos we are trying to run a school here so no creepy crawlies whatsoever. 

2 days ago, an unusual looking moth came to visit us. 

It was so special that I couldn't kill it or ignore it. It totally captured my attention that I had to take a picture of it. 




It was so beautiful ... 

And I wondered if it was Sebastian ... 

I said out loud "... if you are Sebastian then Daniel you must be here too." 

moment of silence ...

The next day, as I got out of my car to pick up a student from school, I saw this cat meowing at me ...  

Like he was waiting for me. 






I'm assuming he's a boy. 

He didn't look anything like Sebastian but I walked towards it anyway. He started meowing and walking around me in circles, rubbing his body against me. It's hard not to pet him at this point so I started petting him ... 

As I touched his body all of a sudden I felt a familiar bump on the body ... 

I totally froze ... 

It was almost frightening ... 

I was running late to pick up the student so I walked away. 

As we returned to the car, the little girl who was with me cried out "Miss Jessie ... Look a kitty .... Aww, it's so cute". 




The cat meowed n paced back and forth in front of us and rubbed his body against us. 

The girl and I touched the kitty and she said,

"Aww, Miss Jessie. This kitty is so cute. He's breaking my heart". 

I asked her why and she said, "Cos he reminds me of Sebastian ... Ooh, I wish I could keep him, Miss Jessie." 

I felt the bump on the cat again and I just wondered ...

Daniel, you there?  :)